Where Learning Builds Exceptional Students
LBES’s mission is to love and educate the whole child.
- Students will be provided with enriching experiences that are necessary to become productive citizens.
- Reading is the foundation for success in all subjects.
- Students will show appropriate behavior as outlined by the “Code of the Braves”.
- Students will be provided with opportunities where they can develop appropriate decision-making skills.
- Students will interact with technology to enhance learning experiences.
- Students will be provided with resources and experiences that address the needs of all learning styles.
- The education of students is a shared responsibility of the students, educators, parents, and the community.
- Students will develop a broader understanding through exposure to diverse cultures.
- Students should be provided a safe and nurturing environment to enhance the learning process.
- Continuous professional growth, teamwork, and grade level collaboration are essential in providing quality instruction to students.
- Attendance is expected and monitored in order for students to reach their greatest academic potential.